viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

NEW MAKEUP BRUSHES!

Hello there guys!

I am so excited!! I hear about this a while ago, but now is a reality!

Probably you know him, but if you don´t, I really recommend you to go to YouTube and look for "gossmakeupartist". He is one of my favourites makeup gurus, is an incredible professional and now he has created his own line of makeup brushes.

I´m not going to bore you telling you everything, just check out the video, I will put the link down here. And on the description box of the video there are all the links that you need to get the brushes.


I absolutely adore all the brushes and I don´t try them yet! But coming from him, I am totally sure they will be an absolute success.

Don´t forget to check out all his videos, I learn a lot from him!
See you on the next post!
Lor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario