lunes, 12 de agosto de 2013

Revlon Photoready Foundation

Hi there everybody!

Today I´m back with a review of one of the latest foundations I´ve been using during this last month and a half.

The foundation, as you can guess by the title is the Revlon Photoready Foundation. I was really looking forward to try this foundation, because everybody talk great things about it and there are great reviews all over the internet. I didn´t get it before because on Spain we don´t have Revlon. So when I finished my Studio Fix by MAC, I decided to give it a try and see how it was this foundation.

They have like MAC, a few tones with more pink undertone and another few with yellow undertone. I got mine in 002 Vanilla. It really matches my skin color almost totally, which is very surprising for me, I´ve never found before a drugstore foundation that matches my skin color in that way. The foundation is suposed to be medium coverage, and for me, is near to the full coverage if you apply two layers on the skin.



I´ve been applying it with my Real Tecniques Stippling Brush, and the only thing you must be careful when you are applying it is that you have to be fast, because if you let it dry, it would leave a line impossible to blend. Once I have it on, I always apply my Collection Pressed Podwer in 18 Ivory, that matchs very good the shade of the foundation.





The foundation really last longer without any touch up, almost 6 hours looking good! And that for my skin (I have a very sensitive, oily skin and acne... ) is a total challenge, believe me.

I was really happy, but a few weeks ago we have here in the UK a very hot summer days. I apply the foundations and those days it was horrible the result on the skin. The foundation literally melts on my skin, and with the podwer on top looks very caky. And the worst thing was that felt incredibly heavy on my skin.

Out of that, I am very happy with this foundation, and one of the things I like the most of this foundation is that on photo looks amazing! And everybody had a lot of compliments about the shade and how it looks so natural on my skin.

So if you´re looking for a long lasting foundation that have a very high SPF (20!) and that doesn´t flash back in photos I really recommend you this one, I´m sure you will love it =).

Hope you like the post, and see you on the next one!

Lor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario