martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Disney Villains by e.l.f.

Hi everyone!

Since I was a little girl, I´ve been a big fan of Disney, but most of all of the Disney Villains. My favourites are Maleficent and the Evil Queen.

A while ago, MAC launched a Special Edition based on the Disney Villains, it was to die for! And now, it´s the turn for e.l.f. to launch again this awesome Special Edition for Fall (I think last year, around this time, they launched one similar collection like this one).

They have a Look Book for Maleficent, Ursula, Evil Queen and Cruella De Vil. And each one has directions in how to recreate a Day look and a Night look with all the products that are inside the box. I think is a great idea, just in case that one day you´re out of ideas... you can recreate one of that recommended looks.

In every set you get all this products: an eyeshadow palette with 6 eyeshadows, a mascara, eye primer, liquid eyeliner, an eyeshadow brush, a little black eye pencil and a lipgloss. Is a great deal, thinking that the sets just cost 9.99$!


This one is the Look Book for Ursula


They also have a box with a special edition of 3 nail polishes for each villain, they look so awesome too! And just for 9.99$ too.





The thing that I like the most from the collection I think it´s the false lashes that Ardelle design for this collection. You get 3 pairs of lashes on a single box, inspired on each villain. and just 7.99$






I really love this collection! It´s a pity that is only avalaible at the moment in the U.S.A, because I will love to try the lashes!

But for those how can buy it, don´t let the chance pass by, and get it! It´s so cheap, and I think is great for a treat to yourself =).

Hope you like this, see you on the next post!
Lor.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario