domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

Get Ready With Me!

Hi everyone!

Tody I´m going to make a "Get Ready With Me" post about the makeup that I wear yesterday when I went to the movies with my girlfriends! We saw "Now You See Me..." and it´s amazing!! I recommend you to watch it, you won´t regret it at all.

So, let´s get started!

First, I clean my skin with the "Herbalism" facial mask, later I clean the rests of the mask with my Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash and apply some Tea Tree Water skin tonic. After  the skin tonic was complete absorved by my skin, I apply my Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and wait for a few minutes until my skin was totally dry and not sticky for applying my makeup.

  


I did a very simple makeup, you can call it naked o washed face.

First, I applied my Face and Body foundation in C1 with a contour brush from Real Techniques. I used this brush because I like the finish that gave to the foundation on my skin, and because is very gentle and soft. After that, I took my 286 Duo Fibre Blending Brush for applying my Illamasqua Concealer in CC 115 and took my Beauty Blender dupe for a total blending (this concealer is very pale in comparison with the foundation that I used, so I don´t wanted to look like a panda but in white concealer haha!) After all, I set everything with my very used (as you can see) Collection Pressed Podwer in 18 Ivory with my 15BJF Inglot brush (is a blush brush, but I love to use it for podwer)

 



For the rest of the face I kept it simple, just some light cheek contour using Harmony and my 109 Small Contour Brush by MAC (this brush is one of my favourites ever!) and I use Stunner blush (satin finish) with my 168 Large Angled Contour Brush. For highlight, I put a little bit of Shroom with the 227 Large Fluff Brush on top of the cheeks.





After that I took my 212 Flat Definer Brush and with Concrete eyeshadow, for filling and define my eyebrows.



On the eyes, I apply with my ring finger a bit of Bare Study Painpot, and let it set for a minute. Later, with the lightest eyeshadow of this quad by Kiko (Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette, I got this a long time ago) I applied it all over the lid with my 213 Fluff Brush, blending any harsh line. After that I curled my lashes and put some mascara.

 


 



For the lips I used Whirl lipliner by MAC and MUA lipstick in shade 14.

Sorry I can put you a finish look photo, I didn´t take any! But this is one photo with the same look from a while ago, with the exact same products (is one of my favourite looks, as you can see)





Hope you like the post!

See you on the next one,
Lor.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10847141/?claim=eagdsv2x6cy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario