martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

Purple and Brown Look!

Hi everyone!

This weekend I did the makeup of one of my friends, and she let me post a photo here (also in my instagram) for you to see the result.

I´m going to tell you step by step how I did it.

First, I applied a BB Cream from Garnier with a Stippling brush from Real Techniques, instead of foundation, because her skin is amazing, really amazing. And she´s not used to wear foundation, so I thought it would be better to apply something light for her and she would be more comfortable wearing it. I use a tiny bit of concealer (Illamasqua, CC115) with a 286 brush by MAC, but very lightly to cover some dark circles she had.

After that, with a 212 brush and the color Omega (both by MAC) I did her eyebrows. Shaped them a little bit, to give more definition to the face. She has dark hair, but her eyebrows are way more light than the hair, for that I used Omega instead of any other dark color that might be so strong for her.

For finishing the face I just applied some Pressed Podwer from Collection (18 Ivory) to set everything in place and prevent any shine with my 15BJF Inglot brush.

As a base for the eyes I used the Bare Study painpot by MAC with a Deluxe Crease Brush by Real Techniques. Then I applied with a 213 brush by MAC Patina eyeshadow all over the lid. To give some depth to the eye, with a Shading brush by Real Techniques and some Satin Taupe eyeshadow I applied it to the crease. For a pop of color, with a 217 brush by MAC and using the Parfait Amour eyeshadow, I applied that on the outer corner of the eye and blending it very well with some Satin Taupe too, to don´t have any harsh line. For the lower lash line I applied some Parfait Amour and Carbon eyeshadow using the 214 for applying Carbong and then for blending Parfait Amour I used the 219 brush (all this things by MAC). On the waterline and the upper lash line I put some black pencil from Dior and blended it with the 219 brush. For finish the eyes, with a #10 brush by Smashbox I clean above the crease and put some Shroom as a highlighter under the eyebrow.

For her cheeks I used Guerlain Terracota Podwer in #1 with a 109 brush to make a light contour, then I applied some Stunner blush with my Yachiyo brush and with a Setting brush by Real Techniques I applied again Shroom as highlighter.

On the lips, some Pinkarat gloss by MAC.

And this is the finished look, hope you like it!



See you on the next post,
Lor.

----------------------------------------

Hola a todos!!

Este fin de semana maquillé a una de mis amigas, y me ha dejado publicar la foto aquí para que pudierais ver el resultado.

Os voy a ir diciendo como lo hice, paso a paso.

Con la Stippling brush de Real Techniques apliqué una BB Cream de Garnier. Tiene una piel perfecta y casi no suele usar base de maquillaje, por eso preferí aplicar algo mas ligero para que fuera mas cómodo para ella. Después, con la brocha 286 de MAC y un poco de corrector de Illamasqua (CC 115) cubrí un poquito de ojera que tenía, pero muy ligeramente.

Para sus cejas usé la brocha 212 y la sombra Omega (ambos de MAC). Aunque su pelo es oscuro, sus cejas son mucho más claras, por eso opté por una ceja muy discreta con Omega y para que ella no se viera muy diferente.

Y para terminar la cara, fijé con el Pressed Podwer de Collection en el color 18 Ivory y la brocha de Inglot 15BJF.

En los ojos apliqué como base Bare Study, un painpot de MAC con la brocha  Deluxe Crease Brush. Después con la brocha 213 de MAC apliqué Patina por todo el párpado. Para darle definición al ojo, en la cuenca apliqué la sombra Satin Taupe con la brocha Shading brush de Real Techniques. No quería que el look fuera monocromático de color, así que añadí un poco de color aplicando Parfait Amour con la brocha 217, justo en la parte externa del ojo. Mezclé este color con Satin Taupe para que no quedase ningún corte. En la línea inferior de pestañas apliqué Carbon con la brocha 214 y encima de este, de nuevo Parfait Amour, usando la brocha 219 para difuminar (ambos colores y brochas de MAC). Tanto en la línea superior de pestañas como en la interior, delineé con un lápiz kohl negro de Dior y difuminé con la brocha 219. Con la brocha #10 de Smashbox limpié cualquier línea o trazo que pudiera haber quedado en el párpado y apliqué Shroom debajo de la ceja como iluminador.

Para las mejillas, hice un contorno muy suave con los polvos Terracota #1 de Guerlain y la brocha 109 de MAC, apliqué el colorete Stunner de MAC con mi brocha Yachiyo y de iluminador, de nuevo Shroom aplicado con la Setting brush de Real Techniques.

En los labios usé un gloss de MAC, Pinkarat.

Arriba tenéis la foto del look terminado, espero que os guste!

Nos vemos en el siguiente post,
Lor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario